Alignment Peoria's Principles of Team Work guide how we work together. They are as follows:
- Our work is focused on Peoria Public Schools for regional advancement.
- We will collaborate as servant leaders with trust and integrity.
- We will leave self-interest and competing egos at the door.
- While we are focusing on academics, our work will focus on the needs of the whole child.
- Our efforts will be based on benchmarked data and community research to achieve specific measurable outcomes.
- The work will transcend generations.
- The work is designed to support Peoria Public Schools strategic plan.
- The outcome of our work is to enable children to be successful.
- The work is a comprehensive and multifaceted aligning of community and stakeholders.
Alignment Peoria is a collective impact organization whose mission is to align diverse community resources in support of Peoria Public Schools in order to raise student achievement, improve the health and happiness of children and advance the economic and social well-being of the community.